Monday 13 June 2011

The Multiverse Hates Me!

So I finally get my shit together.

Today was to be the day.  My big project was finally going too begin.  I'd whined and cursed and prevaricated as much as I possibly could, and even I was sick of listening to myself.

So I got up this morning, full of the joys, ready to just do it, walked into my office, turn the computer on and....

Nothing.

No beep, no whirr, no phlegmatic sputtering as the beast draws life unto itself.

Fucking thing's deader than any hope of electoral reform.

So instead of launching my big project, I'm spending the day wrangling with a five year old laptop trying to remember passwords n shit so that maybe, just maybe, I can launch big project tomorrow.

My message to the multiverse: Fuck you!

No comments:

Post a Comment