Sunday 11 March 2012

Cynical Opportunism or Appropriate Timing?

Today would have been Douglas Adams 60th Birthday, so it seems appropriate to me to release a little comic script I wrote into the wild and ask for a favour.  The script itself is a kind of tribute to Mr Adams, playing in his sandpit if you like.  I wrote it to try and learn the mechanics of writing a comic script: what to put in, what to leave to the artist, etc, etc.

I'd really like to know what comic book artists think of it.  Not so much the story, though all comments are welcome.  But what I really want is feedback on the script itself.  So if you're a comis book artist or writer please do me a favour and give it a quick look.  Comments can be left at the bottom here or emailed to me at gavinwhite2010[at]gmail.com.

You can download the script by clicking HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment